THINGS TO REMEMBER
- 1. Office Hours: Summer - 9a.m. - 12 noon M-F | Winter = 9a.m. - 5p.m. M-F | Lunch: 12p.m. - 1p.m. | EMERGENCIES AFTER HOURS ONLY: Tel: 863-273-0876
- 2. Quiet Times: 10p.m. - 8a.m.
- 3. Check-in time: 10a.m. | Check-out time: 12noon
- 4. NO OPEN GROUND FIRES
- 5. Speed limit: 5mph STRICTLY ENFORCED
- 6. Vehicles: Two vehicles per lot. No repairs or oil changes allowed on sites (We do not have facilities for oil disposal)
- 7. NO WEAPONS ALLOWED.
- 8. Noise: No loud music, TV, etc. after QUIET TIMES
- 9. ALCOHOL - Disorderly conduct and intoxication will not be tolerated, if found breaking this rule you will be asked to leave the park immediately !
- 10. If there are differences of opinion, please put them in writing and give to Management dated & signed
- 11. Water usage: Please report any water leaks that you cannot repair to the Park Office so that it can be repaired ASAP !!
- 12. Pets: Up to 2 pets per site--prefer under 40 pounds. Larger pets accepted with management approval. No aggressive breeds. Pets are not allowed to roam and must be leashed. Please use the Pet Area and pick up after your pet. All pet droppings must be removed from park grounds and disposed of properly. All pets must be listed with and approved by Management in writing.
- 13. Garbage: Bagged trash only in dumpster. Use recycle bins for paper, soda cans and plastic
- 14. Lot rent & electric: Due every 30 days. A late fee of $25.00 will be charged if prior arrangements have not been made with Park Management within five (5) days of the "Due" date
- 15. Sewer: We are on our own park system. Do not put cigarettes, napkins, paper towels, etc. in the sewer disposal system.
- 16. Smoking: No smoking in public buildings. Do not throw butts anywhere on park grounds.
- 17. Pool rules: Pool rules are posted in the Pool Area and must be followed at all times (No glass in pool area). No children are allowed in the Pool Area without an adult
- 18. Notify the Park Office prior to any repairs or changes made on your site
- 19. All new tenants and home sales must be approved by management in writing prior to any sale or rental. No subleasing or assignment of leases (if you sublet your unit without proper consent the renter may be asked to vacate the park) will be allowed unless approved by management. NO park trailer, mobile home, model home, fifth wheeler may b e sold without notifying the park manager of your intentions of selling. The park manager prior to the sale must approve a new resident application in writing. For Sale signs must be placed in windows not in lawn. Purchasing of a unit does not automatically make you a resident of the park. If you purchase a unit and are not approved by park management you may be asked to remove the unit from the park.
- 20. All additions or improvements including but not limited to storage sheds, screened rooms and air conditioners must be approved by management in writing.
- 21. All Guests must register at office and pay $5.00 for overnight stays. Guest who have not registered or paid are not entitled to use the community facilities such as pool and recreational equipment and may be asked to leave the premises.
- 22. No furniture, appliances, large objects, carpets etc are allowed in dumpster.
- 23. All homes must be kept neat and clean at all times including mildew removal of paint, if necessary.
- 24. Only U.S. of American, Flags representing the U.S. Military branches, POW flags and Canadian Flags may be flown as long as the size is approved by management.
- 25. Changing of sites in not allowed with the managements written approval.
Enjoy your stay at Highland Wheel Estates
Your pet is part of your family, and is welcome as such, BUT keep it on a leash at all times and in your camper at night. If your dog is outside, you must be home. If you choose to walk your pet in the park, make sure you have a shovel and bag to clean up after them. You are responsible for your dog at all times. If we get complaints, you will hear from the office. Dogs with aggressive personalities are not allowed. The Management